Super People Review

Brojo

Super People Review
TLDR a very good experience

I have a subscription to the Super People cheat and have been using it for a week or so now. It's the only cheat that I have used for Super People that is truly undetected.  I recommend it to anyone who is on the fence to consider trying it. 

Visuals (esp) - 10/10

The visuals are pretty standard but are fluid and serve their purpose.  I have an ultra-wide monitor and sometimes cheat providers have issues with their visuals but not this one. The visuals accurately show enemies and friendly without glitches.  

Aimbot - Unknown

Will update post once AImbot is reenabled. As expected this game recently launched and they are frequently updating their anti-cheat. Kudos to Bell Tower for recognizing the risks and disabling it in the cheat to prevent unexpected detections. 

Hitbox Mod - 20/10

Make your enemies 5x the size. It's hilarious and I am surprised that it actually works.  Want to shoot someone through a house? No problem. Enemy hiding behind a tree? lol not anymore.  It's also cool how you can adjust the scale, so if you want to play more legit  while using an OP mod, you can. 

Radar - 10/10

It's a radar.  It works, you can move and scale it. What else do you need? 

Menu - 10/10

I updated my rating of the menu after learning the security benefits. Instead of a click menu, you navigate with your arrow keys. It's fast and responsive. What more do you need.

Edited by Brojo
Updated menu rating from 5/10 to 10/10 after learning the menu is intentional for security benefits.
  • Like 2

• Meowzgezifer changed the title to Super People Review
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.